Living in the village of La Roche-Vineuse at the foot of the rocky outcrops of the Mâconnais, Olivier and Corinne Merlin are passionately devoted to their craft and to the terroirs of the Mâconnais and Beaujolais from which they make their wines.
- Location: La Roche Vineuse, Mâconnais, Burgundy
- Size: 11.26 ha (27.82 ac)
- Varieties: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Gamay
- Viticulture: Organic (not certified)
- Vinification: 100% de-stemmed for most cuvées but Moulin à Vent has whole cluster and semi-carbonic maceration, 10-25% new oak, unfined, lightly filtered.
- Varietals: Chardonnay , Gamay , Pinot Noir
- Agricultural Standards: Organic