Laurent Perrachon Moulin à Vent "Terres Roses"
- AOC, Cru du Beaujolais
- Varietal Gamay pruned short in gobelet
- Average age of the vines: 50 years
- Surface : 4 ha
- Production in bottles : 20 000
- Yield : 45-50 hl
- Soil type : granite with high manganese content
It's a well built wine which has a dark ruby robe. Its bouquet is dominated by iris, wilted rose, spices and ripe fruit aromas. Moulin a Vent is wine to age, classified as "Lord of the Beaujolais" wines. Once aged, serve at 14°, with red meat, game and strong cheeses.
- Manual picking, complete grapes
- 25 to 60% destemming
- Pneumatic press
- Vinified in stainless steel vats
- Estate bottled and aged in our 17th century cellars
- At its best when at least 3 to 4 years old