Domaine Ramonet Bourgogne Aligoté
Aligoté is the second most planted grape variety in Burgundy, behind Chardonnay. This pure expression of the grape is pale white in color and high in acidity, with crisp, fresh notes of apple and lemon.
Style: Crisp, High Acidity, Bright
Flavor: Apple, Lemon
Fermentation: Vinification starts in tanks before the wine is transferred to French oak barrels. Stirring of the lees is done three to four times. Racking takes place after malolactic fermentation.
Aging: Aged 12-15 months in French oak barrels
- Product Name: Bourgogne Aligoté
- Producer: Domaine Ramonet
- Importer: Terlato Wines International
- Country Region Appellation:
- Varietal: Aligote
- Agricultural Standards: Sustainable
- ALC %: 12.5