Champagne Waris-Hubert Lilyale Blanc de Blancs Brut Zero
Village d’Avisé and Cramant, Grand Cru.
- Made from Chardonnay grapes.
- Vine age – 25 year average in 2015.
- Grown on soils of Calcerous & clay.
- Fermented in stainless steel vats at 16°C.
- Aged in bottle at 11°C.
- Aged for approximately 18 months.
- 100% Chardonnay Grand Cru
- 100% cuvée (first press juice)
- Cold settling at 4°C for 72 hours then alcoholic fermentation at 16°C.
- Vinification in stainless steel vats.
- Cellar aging for approximately 18 months at a constant temperature of 11°C.
- No dosage.
Lilyale means a very pure white, very clear. It also takes the concept of chardonnay which is a white grape.