Laurent Perrachon Juliénas "Les Mouilles"
The Cru Juliénas is a rich, dark wine.
- AOC, Cru du Beaujolais
- Varietal Gamay pruned short in gobelet
- Average age of the vines: 50 years
- Surface : 6,06 ha
- Production in bottles : 15 000
- Yield : 45-50 hl
- Soil type : schist, granite and clay
Ruby red hue, very constant with aromas of red fruits, peony and violet. The pleasant and fruity mouthfeel presents flexible and well rounded tannins. Serve at 13° C, with coq au vin, game birds or poultry en sauce.
- Manual picking, complete grapes
- Pneumatic press
- 25 to 60% destemming
- Vinified in traditional vats
- Estate bottled
- Kept in vaulted cellars built in the 17th century
- Recommended ageing: 3 years