2009 Cheverny Blanc
Vinification: natural, No yeast, to allow maximum expression of the terroir, with minimal use of SO2.
Colour: Pale yellow and slightly glossy.
Nose: Sauvignon with aromas of white fruits.
Palate: The flavor is lively, frank and generous with hints of blackcurrant bud.
Finale: Balanced and persistent.
- Product Name: Cheverny Blanc
- Producer: Domaine de Montcy
- Country Region Appellation:
- Vintage: 2009
- Varietal: Sauvignon Blanc
- Agricultural Standards: Organic
- Closure: Cork
- Bottle Size: 750 ml
- Case Pack: 12